Monday, December 20, 2010

Full total Lunar eclipse, Winter Solstice. Once in every 456yrs, where masculine & feminine energies coincide


A Solstice Prayer

Beginning now, I choose to walk in a new way on planet Earth, to attune to her as I remember cosmic truth and embody my divine purpose.

I forgive myself and others and open my heart to receive the infinite blessings of divine love flowing throughout the universe and coursing through my very veins.

As I attune to the Earth, the Moon, the planet and star beings in the heavens, I breathe with universal forces of creation. Divine Source enters me, filling the cells and spaces of my being with pure love and light. I am healed, whole, and renewed.

May I be gentle with myself and others as pain, fear and suffering are released. I bless all I encounter and embrace my fellow beings, all situations and circumstances, all thoughts, feelings and emotions, as reflections of my own divinity.

I joyfully claim my destiny as a force for positive change at this turning point in Earth's history. Together with my brothers and sisters of all colors and faiths, I will strive to shape the future in ways that serve humanity's highest evolution and fulfill the needs of generations yet to come.

Aligned in truth, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment