Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Now is the hour to bloom

Full Moon no doubt. My emotions are all over the place. Mainly stress but feeling a lot of anger, sadness, joy and lotsa stress. In honor of the full moon I am trying Brooke's Moon tea.
Money is just soaring away from me right now. I can't make enough time in the day for all the people I need to see & things I need to do. Golden week means everything is closed, which means I have one day (because tomorrow is a holiday) to do my parcels, mobile account and everything. I very much dislike my living situation right now. It is adding more stress I don't need. I just wanna move on..
But Everything will get better and come together. I trust that.

Last night I dreamt I was back in Vancouver. It was so real. But in the dream I was only visiting Vancouver for a month and then returning to Japan.... true? Only time will tell.

Mika offered to take me to the airport! How marvelous! She has been and is such an amazing friend (*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment