Friday, April 30, 2010

Sunshine & Dango

The weather in Tokyo is absolutely marvelous lately! Sunny everyday, plus 20, up to Wednesday.
Today I mailed my two parcels to Canada, 14000 yen-clothes and shoes. I have a shopping problem. It was amusing carrying the massive boxes to the post office.

I met Nobu & Ryota in Asakusa today for lunch. We explored the temple, prayed, ate & went to the oldest amusement park in Japan. It was slightly erie but really cool at the same time. We rode the "space shot" and the oldest (and maybe shortest) rollercoaster in Japan. I had so much fun, I miss hanging out with just boys! In Canada I almost always just hung out with boys but in Japan I don't spend so much time with more than one boy at a time and I forgot how much fun it is and how comfortable I feel around boys.

I bought a new 500GB hard drive because my mac is full. It cost around 9000 yen and tomorrow Nobu is going to install it for me.

I am really enjoying my final beautiful days in Japan, although very busy and sad.
I can't believe I am leaving.
It feels like I've been away from Canada much longer than 1 year. I am worried I won't be happy back in Canada..

The home situation is about to get even more uncomfortable. Mao's friend is coming to stay from the 1st to 4th (my last day). Which means 4 people in a very very small house made for 1 person. Probably means I won't be getting very good sleeps *sigh* しょうがない。。しょうがない。

I've been sleeping before 1am and waking up around 8:30am doing yoga every morning followed by beautiful fruit salads. I love it. I feel good and the day feels so much longer and more productive. I love sunshine (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment